Jersey No Fault:
One-Day Course Designed for Claims Professionals
|Develop the ability you need to adjust personal injury protection claims.
This course targets all the specifics of New Jersey no fault claims, using
workshops to give participants hands-on experience with real life situations.
- Requirements of the New Jersey Automobile Reparations Reform Act
- The New Jersey Verbal Threshold
- Impact of case law
- Coverage provided by Sections One, Two and Three of the New Jersey
Personal Injury Protection Endorsement
- Recognition of subrogation claims
- Calculation of lost wage payments--seven easy steps that will always
produce the correct answer
- Offset to no fault benefits
- Use of independent medical exams
- Calculation and payment of death benefits
View Training Manual Table of Contents
For information call (732) 942 - 0411
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.