Course to Build Adjuster Competency
|This is an intensive, two-day seminar designed to give
participants the skills to adjust auto claims. This course is highly interactive.
Many workshops require participants to use what they have learned immediately,
ensuring maximum retention.
- Physical Damage Coverage
- Liability coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
- General provisions
- Common endorsements
- Qualities and types of evidence
- Duties after an accident or loss
- Investigation of auto claims, including
police reports, statements and diagrams
- Comparative and contributory negligence
- Rules of the road
- Impact of violation of statutes
- Fair claim laws and regulations
- Good faith claim handling
View Training Manual Table of
For information call (732) 942 - 0411
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.